If your success rate is 100, then you do not need to proceed with this exercise.
Look at your lowest score in the first part and answer the following questions about that belief.
1. What do you believe about yourself that stops your self esteem rating from being 10?
2. Where did this belief come from?
3. Who originated or reinforced it?
4. How much do you accept or respect their opinions?
5. How is this belief ridiculous or unhelpful?
6. How will hanging onto it detract from your future success?
7. What would you like to believe about yourself instead?
8. What needs to happen to turn this new belief into a reality?
Now work through the rest of the questions in Self Esteem Rating Part 1 where you got a low score and think about the reasons you did and what you need to do to change those beliefs.